About Our Services
Learn more by contacting our Wilheit Services Program Coordinator, Lynn Roth, MA/LPC.
Individual & Couples
Frequently Asked Questions
What is therapy like?
How can therapy help me?
How long do counseling sessions take?
Does what we talk about in therapy remain confidential?
However, Georgia State Law and professional ethics require therapists to report in the following situations:
- Suspected sexual abuse (including statutory rape), physical abuse, or neglect of children and elders
- If the therapist has reason to suspect the client is seriously in danger of harming him/herself or has threatened to harm another person.
- If a Judge orders the therapist to testify in court
- In the event of a medical emergency, emergency medical professionals will be contacted immediately.
Will counseling services be covered by my insurance?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need pre-authorization for services?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician?