About Our Services
We have two locations for your convenience—one in Gainesville and one in Flowery Branch.
For questions about counseling or to schedule your first appointment, please call 770-535-1050
Child & Adolescent
Individual & Couples
Frequently Asked Questions
What is therapy like?
How can therapy help me?
How long do counseling sessions take?
Does what we talk about in therapy remain confidential?
However, Georgia State Law and professional ethics require therapists to report in the following situations:
- Suspected sexual abuse (including statutory rape), physical abuse, or neglect of children and elders
- If the therapist has reason to suspect the client is seriously in danger of harming him/herself or has threatened to harm another person.
- If a Judge orders the therapist to testify in court
- In the event of a medical emergency, emergency medical professionals will be contacted immediately.
Will counseling services be covered by my insurance?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need pre-authorization for services?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician?
What happens when I miss an appointment?
What if I can’t afford insurance?
We operate in the schools and out of our Gainesville and Flowery Branch offices. more info